Mittwoch, 13. März 2013

Love at first sight!






Hello again!

As I follow Stephanie Schützes blog, I noticed that she joined another design team. And because I really like her style, I went to check out this (for me) new place, called the paperdvizhnik.

I followed the sketch and this is my entry to the challenge (ending  march 18th).

The background paper is a Heidi Swapp color magic (- lovely to use if you want to add your own colour to the page). Other papers are from Stephanie Berger ( Scrapbook Werkstatt) and labels from Studio Calico.

The colours are Dylusion spray inks and mister Hueys color mists.

I had fun - hope you like it!

Lena

Kommentare:

  1. Love this, the colours are really unusual. Thank you for visiting my blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ah Lena, nice to see you here on paperdvizhnik!!!! Thank you for following to our challenges. Great layout, love love love the yellow parts, the "sun" and the hearts. Fits perfectly to the layering behind the photo and the background.

    AntwortenLöschen