Montag, 31. Oktober 2011

Autumn journal spread.

...

To start this post I would like to say thank you to crafty individuals , who chose me to be among the winners for october. That really made my day!

This is my autumn spread in my altered book. I love the colours of autumn! I know we have to be inside more this time of the year but that means aswell that I can spend more time in my basement... he, he!





AND halloween is back again. I bought this wreath and I decorated it with a little ghost dingling in the middle.



Then I felt sorry for the ghost, dingling about without any friends to chat with. So we made some pumpkin friends out of dried maple leaves and decorated the door with them.



So happy halloween to all of you!

See you in november!

Lena

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love love love the journal spread. It's fabby do. I had to giggle when I saw the little ghost there, he's sure to scare away unwanted trick or treaters. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thanks for the idea...when my daughter saw your altered leaves on your blog she also wanted to have her own

    AntwortenLöschen