Sonntag, 11. März 2012

Flowers




I feel that I am getting more and more crazy... I just cant stop myself from falling in love with the most weird papers - like school papers, like calendars, like office stuff...!!!

Going through my husbands stuff in his office , I found this wonderful calendar with these gorgeous pages. I decided to try different techniques and fill the papers with flower stuff. This is one page. I used a lot of different stamps and fabric as well. The coloring is glimmer mist, because I didn't have any other colors with me as we had our monthly session with our local scrap group.
And I have to say that I did like the colors, the way they were...


So this will be my entry to the art journal journey where the theme this month is flowers.

Keep going - spring is on its way!!!

Lena

1 Kommentar:

  1. das sieht total gut aus ...ich finde auch dass meine mit den GessoBuchseiten meistens besser wirken, als Einträge auf Aquarellpapier.
    Ist wahrscheinlich, weil das schon eine gute Lage mehr ist ohne dass man viel tut.
    Hab lieben Dank für´s Mitmachen Lena!
    Hab eine schöne Woche und den Frühling wünsch ich Dir auch!

    AntwortenLöschen