Montag, 30. September 2013

My SODAlicious album - theme Berlin

A couple of months ago, I fell in love with a little mini album from SODAlicious. This weekend , we had a workshop here in Luxemburg - making this mini, using papers and journal cards from Poland. In the kits, I also had a lot of other stuff from SODAlicious, but I had to buy it through Scrapbook Werkstatt, because SODAlicious didn't sell these things anymore. Anyway - a big THANK you to Scrapbook Werkstatt for their quick delivery and of course to SODAlicious too.

My daughter went with her boyfriend to Berlin and they had a great time!

They were stunned by all the different graffiti all over.

I used only SODAlicious and ILS products.

The only colour added - neon orange!

I just LOVE using those "kartotek" cards as a background.

Katherine had prepared some lovely sizzix shapes to go with the theme.

I love this style and it is really very easy to make.

We had a lovely day together - next time the whole group will meet, will be in december for a "cool" christmas decoration - any good ideas?
Wishing you all some nice and sunny days!

Hugs
Lena

1 Kommentar: