Freitag, 27. Juni 2014

SDC no 153 - love


Another picture in the sun of our lovely Grand Duchy.

I don`t know if bees feel ( and fall) in love...But maybe they have the same feeling when they hurry from one flower to the other and later return to their beehive. I  wanted to use some of my beloved Stamptique stamps and  these are the ones I found in my stash - Big Bee , Hexagon and Heart Tie. All these stamps designed by Jo Capper-Sandon.

This is my entry to the latest challenge at SDC no 153, where the theme is week is anniversary, wedding or love.

Wish you all a lovely weekend!

Lena

6 Kommentare:

  1. Your combination of stamps is perfect for this week's Stampotique Designers' Challenge, Lena! I would like to think that bees are capable of love, too! Nicely done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Lena, I am really glad to have found your blog.. It's lovely and so are your creations. If you are interested I have a new group on Fb about art journaling, mixed media, sketchbooks etc.. I would love you to join us and share your artworks with us... Hope to see you there..

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/theartjournal/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely card Lena, subtle and delicate! I love your idea of bees in love!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful. Love the bees ♥

    Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Gez

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wonderful idea for this challenge. I love it. Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is just beautiful Lena. It works perfectly. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    AntwortenLöschen