Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012

March , calendar card "yellow, white and green".


... and this is the 3rd and last one for today - The Craft Barns' calendar challenge 3 - march.

I'm using all my new stuff from the mega event at Scrapbook Werkstatt last weekend. I feel very lucky that I am able to use my left hand even though I have to keep my shoulder in one position. I don't feel much pain either...

Before the mega event and before going to hospital, I prepared some backgrounds so I could keep up with the different activities in the blog world. So great to have internet when I'm not allowed to leave the house!!!

Once more.... - happy Sunday!

Lena

7 Kommentare:

  1. Beautifully designed, I love the way all the elements tie in together! Beautiful balance of colours, soooo elegant! Bravo!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely page. Sorry to hear you're housebound. What part of Luxy do you stay in? I love Mondorf - we have friends there who we visit often.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great calendar page. I really like the touches of yellow- especially the houses on the top of the paper looks cool.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful card that looks like AJ !... I just discover you and appreciate your works Lena, but no way to follow you ?... I didnt't find any "follow" or e-mail subscribing button. Best wishes for a rapid recovery ! Coco

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely calendar page - great spotty green tape there too. Love it.
    Juliax

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Fantastic! especially done with the left hand (if you are right handed). Hope you get better soon.
    Thanks for playing with us.
    Don't forget to get in touch so I can send you your 15% code.
    Izzy

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wonderful work Lena! hope you'll soon be better

    AntwortenLöschen