Montag, 22. Juli 2013

Architecture for Art Journal Journey


Art Journal Journey 's challenge in July is about architecture. I had to dig quit deep in my tresure of stamps to find something suitable... the quote by J W Goethe -" I call architecture frozen music".

Can you spot the beautiful gargoyle?

Lux is hot and sweaty right now - no temperature below 20° - we long for the beach and cool water!!!

But we don't complain - after this long and cold winter, we are NOT allowed to complain...:-)

Wish you all a nice week!

Lena




5 Kommentare:

  1. I love the frame you created around your quote. Blessings!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a great layout my dear friend. Glad to see you're back in your basement.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. P.S. I did mention the weather on my blog today but I agree we mustn't complain about it after that awful winter.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. AMAZING .. I love this subtile look with the layers and the colros are great Lena--- thank you so much for this entry for Art Journal journey!

    Hope the temperatures will get a bit more nicer for us human beeings...
    but I think we will manage it....

    weather is weather is weather is weather..
    but the most time we are not satisfied with!
    is´t it true?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wowwww, die Seite sieht klasse aus.

    LG Carola

    AntwortenLöschen