Dienstag, 30. Juli 2013

My Donna Downey mixed media album

I finally finished this mixed media album and filled it with photos from my parents big party in may this year. They celebrated 200 years ( my mother soon gets 75, my father just turned 75 and they have been married  50 years = 200!) Last year in october my friend Jaine and I went to the mega event at scrapbookwerkstatt 2013 where we were lucky to have workshops with Donna Downey, Amy Tangerine, Felicitas Klink, Stephanie Berger and Janna Werner. This mini album is signed by DD, believe it or not! A great workshop and a lot of fun - and now finally I can show some pictures of the result:-)

Trying to keep the rustic look - enjoying the craft paper, the texture and this beautiful picture.

Stencil, distressed ink, Hero art stamp, wooden cogs (my father is a very handy man...), paper from Glitz design (yours truly).
Still playing with the Glitz design papers - otherwise using the banner from sizzix and other embellishments given in the kit from Donna Downey.

Playing with stencils and  Dylusion spray inks.


Washi tape, sizzix dies, denim stamps (France), Reprint stamps (Sweden).   
Very soon , I will meet my parents and hand over this memory book. Vintage is not really my style, but I sure enjoyed putting this together.

Happy 200 years, mamma och pappa!

Lena

4 Kommentare:

  1. It looks fabulous Lena and what a wonderful momento too. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous work Lena. What a gift for your mum and dad -they will love it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Superfint! Vad duktig du är. Inte visste jag att du är så konstnärlig. Hälsa och gratta Inger o Göran i efterskott.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Superfint! Vad duktig du är. Inte visste jag att du är så konstnärlig. Hälsa och gratta Inger o Göran i efterskott.

    AntwortenLöschen