Freitag, 23. November 2012

A colorcombo for AJC


Here we go again!

I feel so happy! Everything seems to be just fine at the moment so I have decided to feel happy from the head down to my toes and I entend to stay like this as long as I can - instead of taking everything for granted...

I made this page , using the colours from Art Journal Café.

I used different masks and stencils to build up layers, and in between I painted with inks and gesso.
The only stamp used is a "brick wall" from Unity stamp. The lettres are from 3 different alphabets( tiding up à la Donna Downey...) and the embellishments are found articles + a Tim Holtz die cut (sizzix). And then, of course, the washi tapes.

Hope you like it!

Wish you all happiness ...

Lena


8 Kommentare:

  1. I love your page and your use of these beautiful colors. Also the reminder that Happiness always returns. Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your page is stunning! I totally love the limited colors and how you layered the stripes...all the texure in the back...all in all a beautifull eyecatcher which sparkles over from all the happiness :)))

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aaaah, die Seiten sind wunderbar!! Da fühl ich mich auch gleich glücklicher! Die Soda Seiten sind ja auch der Knaller! Die kleinen Monster haben auch einen tollen Platz gefunden. Du warst richtig fleissig! Wünsch Dir ein schönes Wochenende, liebe Grüsse!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. i love your work too the scraps of paper which cross ; the background very beautiful work and thank you for your nice comment

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. das sieht wunderbar aus... schönes Wochenende !

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I like so much the using that you made of the different alphabets...this long tittle... Thank you for your participation to our AJc challenge
    Carol, one of the Frappucinos

    AntwortenLöschen