Mittwoch, 28. November 2012

SPARKLE for crafty individuals.


Sparkle is the word at the crafty individuals this month.

I used a background stamp and the angel stamp from CI and then added modelling paste through a Huey's mask (stars). The colours are all PanPastel.
I'm not sure if it's possible to see, but I did add some Ranger stickles in gold as well as 3 small stars from Kars.

In the end I finished a small tag in the same style and decorated it all with the orange bakers twine.

So, let them stars shine!

Lena

5 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous festive tag Lena - and loving the paste stars. Great! Thanks for joining in the CI Challenge this month. Jean x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Lena, fab tag! I especially love the way you have done the stars - I havn't tried modelling paste yet - its a lovely dimensional effect. Nicola x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great tag, the stars look fantastic. I love using paste. Elizabeth x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love that extra bit of texture with the paste and that image too, a great tag !

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So pretty and festive.
    Thank you for joining the CI Challenge.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    AntwortenLöschen