Donnerstag, 15. November 2012

a fabric tag for the artful times!






This is my fabric tag for artful times.

I went through my patchwork fabric box and made a kind of collage with different bits and pieces. This will be my husbands next travel/suitcase tag. It is far easier to find the suitcase at the airport if you have a different tag - most suitcases look alike I think...

I stamped with " Weltbummler" stamps from Stephanie Berger.

Glad to get the dust of my sewing machine again!

Lena

5 Kommentare:

  1. Brilliant tag and a great idea to use it on a suitcase

    Love Chrissie xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow it's fab ! a great destination tag for your lucky husband :)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times
    Von ☺

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a great end use for your tag! The tag is very vibrant and I love the theme you've used.
    Juliax

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A gorgeous tag and what a fabulous idea to make it the luggage tag for your DH.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times with this challenge. Hugs, Neet x

    AntwortenLöschen