Sonntag, 4. November 2012

orange, white and brown...


This is the tag I've made for the artful times.

I suppose I'm still in a halloween mood as this turned out to be a bit spooky.

The background is painted with gesso to get a texture and then with black panpastel. When it was dry I emossed with Rangers seafoam white using a crackle stamp from the swedish company YOU DO.
Tree and rings were cut out with the cuttlebug.
The gate is metal work from Prima marketing and the stamps are from technique tuesdays' Ali Edwards.

I decorated it with some facet adhesive stones and stickles and ended it all with orange bakers twine.

Have a nice sunday!

Lena

4 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times, super background to your tag and just love those gates ! so true, life does just go on
    Von ☺

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Do I espy a bit of corrugated card there? Lovely tag - great shades of the colours and 'ab fab' gates. Love those circles too.

    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times.
    Hugs, Neet x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I really love what you have made, particularly the verbage it is so "right!". x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, I love this, Lena! The circles give it such movement and life, and those are beautiful gates. I love the crackle background too - fantastic!
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen