Samstag, 2. März 2013

LOMO LOVE






Hello again!
Life is moving very fast right now and I have this weird feeling that I'm running, trying to breath and trying to keep up at the same time.
This little dog here is one of the reasons. He came to our family 2 weeks ago in the age of 6 months. Hard work because he is used to jump from one bin to the other, coming from dog slum at Teneriffe. And here we are - I'm just so much in love with this little life - we all are...
So this is my presentation of our familymember MUMIN!

The spread is my entry to SODAlicious art journal challenge lomo love. The little booklet is homemade out of sodalicious papers, cards, stencils, stamps ... I was happy to be able to join the challenge as I have got lomo on Picassa - otherwise no fun...:-)

Hope you like it!

Now I'm off to our cabaret "Makadammen" - a luxemburgish play about being female. Let's hope we will all have a nice evening.

Lena

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen