Sonntag, 24. November 2013

making new friends - ASOI and SDC 126


Another art journal page for the monthly color challenge at the ASOI. I thought it was pretty hard to find the vanilla end the mushroom colours, and I was very happy when I finally succeeded.Other colours included in the challenge: robins egg blue and golden green.


The words are a nice reminder of this weekend - my husband went to Africa earlier this year and there he met some lovely people from Köln (Cologne). He wanted to keep in contact with them and invited them over. In the end we sure had some lovely time together and I do understand why my husband wanted me to meet these people. So , this page is for Lisa, Grete and Holger - "NEW PEOPLE - ENLARGING MY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS"...

...and because of the splatter and that lovely stampotique angel, I also enter the SDC challenge no 126 and hope that they like my splatter with the deep teal neocolorII and the distress stain!

I wish you all a nice start of the new week and hope to see you soon again!

Lena

12 Kommentare:

  1. It Looks really great!
    Greetings samsch

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Toll, in der Weise verewigt zu werden!!!!!
    Super schön.
    bis zum baldigen Wiedersehen, Grete

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very nice colours and lovely words
    Love the little angle too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Yep, I love the teal splats!! Gorgeous page. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is wonderful Lena, great splatting and I love the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along at Stampotique Designers challenge. Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. love how you've used the mix of splats, stamps and writing

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great splats and a wonderful journal page. Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Your splats certainly add interest, Lena! Great background and message!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love the splatters (and the swinging angel!) What a fab page! So glad you shared it with us at Stampotique!
    Val :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Wow I love it Lena. Gorgeous spread and the colours are perfect. Thank you for joining the challenge with ASOI and good luck. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. beautiful thought behind this journal page , Lena. Like your angel and splatters.

    AntwortenLöschen