Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2013

Something nice and festive for Crafty Individuals

 Hello again and happy december! This year I tried to make something interesting for the entrance.


I built this tree with  moss and branches and then decorated it with pinecones, christmas ornaments and a little tag stamped with a crafty individual stamp.

 I finished the decoration with a stamped calico stripe and some christmas ribbon.


GOD JUL  =  Merry Christmas

I enter the challenge at crafty individuals and I hope that this decoration, using their stamps, will be festive enough for the challenge...

Hope you like it!

Love

Lena

3 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely decoration Lena and so very festive - nice touch with the hanging tag and the ribbon! Well done, Jean x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is stunning!
    Such beautiful and creative use of the Crafty Individuals stamps.
    Thank you for joining the Crafty Individuals challenge.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oooh, I love your funny tree Lena, so festive and original !!! Well done hee-hee ! :) Have a great end of December, Coco xx

    AntwortenLöschen