Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014

funky boxes for SDC 150


Some years ago , a friend of mine ordered Sizzix dies with me and apparently I had said I wanted to have the funky boxes thick cut. Today , I  found a way to use that die - joining the SDC challenge no 151 where the theme is "boxes".

I stamped with stampotique stamps after cutting out the boxes. The eyes are colored with different Faber Castell before adding glossy accents to get the "groovy" look...

... and the chosen word "passion"?   ... because I cant help myself from loving these weird faces!

Wish you all a pleasant week!

x x x    Lena

6 Kommentare:

  1. I love this! You've used some of my favorite stamps here. Well done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love all those images!! great card :)
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Glad you finally got to use that die, Lena! Love the vintage color palette! Thanks so much for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous ♥♥

    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers challenge. Gez

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Amazing <3
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Design Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is beautiful Lena. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    AntwortenLöschen