Freitag, 30. Januar 2009

Doggy pooh bag




Here is my entry to the bag challenge. I chose this bag to honour our little Goofy-dog who we had to put to sleep yesterday after having him as a member of the family for almost 13 years. My heart hurts and the house seems horribly empty. Miss him a lot!!!
Taking walks with a dog doesn't always seem very girly, but having a bag like mine with the pooh-bags inside (still empty!) you can still look chique and unique.

I covered the box with paper, I punched out two ladybags+shadows, used leather string and a wire as handle. I used a swirl stamp as well as a dog stamp and to finish it all - I took some stickers from my secret box...

6 Kommentare:

  1. What a fitting tribute to poor old Goofy Dog. Maybe you could use the box to put some Goofy momento's in.
    I saw Goofy's moon this evening and there was a big bright shining star underneath it.

    God Bless

    basement gal

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A very sweet tribute to your special doggie! Great idea for a useful bag too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. this is too funny!! beautiful and clever

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. My heart hurts for you in your loss. When my Mitzi, age 14, had to also be put to sleep, I thought I'd never smile again. As you say, there was a huge hole in my being. But over 3 years have passed now. I still shed tears at times. Other times I remember the funny things she did and have to smile. Goofy must have been very special to you. You will have lots of good times to remember.

    AntwortenLöschen