Donnerstag, 26. August 2010

wednesdaystampers' challenge this week



...what a week!
The challenge at wednesdaystampers this week is " fancy dress". This dress might not be the fanciest but at least my dancing girl is wearing a dress!!! The dress is made out of old book pages and they almost fell apart when I tried to paint them.
The canvas is made for my friend Marie-Claire, who is celebrating her birthday this coming up saturday. The idea came out of the magazine " entre les artists". AND because I stamped the lettres I thought I could put it on the blog and join the challenge...

" When life plays you sour notes, dance to your own song..."

Lena

4 Kommentare:

  1. such a lovely gift Lena, your dancing girl is beautiful and looks like she is ready to dance off the page :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lena, this is a wonderful canvas! I think your friend will love it! =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is so so cool, your best yet I think. I seriously wish I'd been here to enter this one, looks like fun. See you soon.

    AntwortenLöschen