Mittwoch, 29. September 2010

Family on holiday-book 2010

This is a booklet I bought as a kit from lilith in the springtime. I simply adore how she puts different medias together and makes it look so beautiful. It's the second kit I buy from her so I know what I'm talking about!



So I saved it and took it with me on holiday. Sitting there sewing and stitching in the shade of a tree as we came back from the beach - loved it! Coming home, I put in some pictures and the " family on holiday-book" was finished.




Now Lilith has opened a little shop and if you are interested you check it out.



I'm sure I will do the same next year...




... and to be honest - it was like opening a parcel at christmas when I started.



Lena

1 Kommentar:

  1. love your mini book...the different layers, really lovely and with your own twist !

    AntwortenLöschen