Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012

a late Valentine's day in Luxemburg



I have not been in a good mood lately. Lack of time, lack of spirit, lack of...everything...!

Just want to show you that Valentine's day exists in Luxemburg too - these are the hearts we made with the children at work. Pricking, painting and glueing.

I want the geese to fly over my head soon, I want the flowers to cover the ground in the forest, I want the smell of spring...!

I want... a lot of things. Writing this, the snow falls and it's really peaceful and beautiful , I better take a walk instead of blogging...

Lena

1 Kommentar:

  1. Lovely! And never fear - Spring is definitely on its way. We just went walking and saw lots of geese and waders, some getting their Spring feathers, already - lovely colours. I think we're all ready for some sunshine and warmth! Hope you soon feel much, much better x

    AntwortenLöschen