Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

My mixed media mini book "colours of brazil"

Last year my husband and I went to visit Brazil with aventuro do brasil and we had a wonderful time, both of us falling in love with the country, the people and their hospitality. To celebrate the colours, I just finished this mixed media mini book.



The idea came to me after reading an article in the french magazine "carnet du scrap". Sometimes they have some great ideas!



Right now I'm very much in love with the colors red, blue and white. But Brazil was a country with so many colors so I had to add some more.






So in the end the basic color here had to be the beige craft paper.

On Sat 10/3 our scrapgroup will have a whole day workshop creating more mixed media books. For more info you can check here.

Loved trying different combinations and adding more colors!

Lena

1 Kommentar:

  1. That is fabulous, so much to see, love how you combined all details!
    Hugs Anja from germany

    AntwortenLöschen