Donnerstag, 23. August 2012

A mini scrap book for Cedric.

This is the mini scrap book from Denmark. I just finished it and in the end I got quit pleased with it. 

I used laminated plastic between the pages to keep them all together. In this plastic I could store small souvenirs from  the holiday.







The papers are all from scrapbook werkstatt.
I really like this collection called "Weltenbummler".











I used stamps from My Stamp Box and from l'encre et l'image.










And yes, it is possible to sew through the plastic.

I just love these stamps - you can really use them for every kind of scrapbooking or mini album. My friend Jaine belongs to the design team of My Stamp Box and I really like their stamp collection.


This is it for now!

Hope you like my little book!

Lena

2 Kommentare:

  1. It's so cool Lena, I suppose you've given it away by now otherwise I'd love to see it. Neat idea to use plastic too. I bet Cedric loves it, it must have been hard to give away. The stamps are just perfect there.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cool Lena - great memories there !

    AntwortenLöschen