Samstag, 25. August 2012

I can + monochrome




This is my art journal page made for SODAlicious. I use this little booklet from SODAlicious to document the preparations for our upnext coming holidays. I will take it with me traveling as well as it is quit small and handy to bring.

The theme is "I CAN".

I used stamps from SODAlicious and  the checker plate stamp from Kaisercraft.

I really love the SODAlicious products BUT they are hard to get! As soon as I want to order, the stamps are gone - better be lucky next time...!

This color is very new to me - brownish, beige, almost getting soft pink... it was a challenge for me to keep it in only one color and I hereby join the art journal café as they would like to see some pages monochrome.

Wish you all a great weekend!

Lena

2 Kommentare:

  1. yes, it is a unusual color but you use her with brio. Your page is so sweet... Thank's a lot for your participation Lena :)
    Lechatquitousse, one of the frappucinos

    AntwortenLöschen