Donnerstag, 1. August 2013

another mini scrapbook - summer



Using a SODAlicious journal booklet as a base, I prepared the pages before the BIG "getaway".
As long as we were still at home, I could stamp and fill the pages.
While we were away, I used tickets and other ephemera to fill the backgrounds and later adding the photos.
...still using tickets and numbers...

still at home


Washi tape is a very good thing to bring on holidays!

I also used cutouts and journal tags from Sarah Hurley.

...

Kesi art stamps and S. Hurley

I love this little book - it was very easy to bring and because it was well prepared, it was easy to fill aswell. A very nice memory and a very good way of using all these gorgeous tickets and information from the actual trip!

Take care out there and don't forget to drink - very important in this heat!

Lena

2 Kommentare: