Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014

a Journal Page for ASOI







Hello again!
I sure had trouble with this one! LOVE the colour combo but where could I find the right ones...?

I ended up searching and looking through washi tapes, old papers, embellishmets and, and, and...

In the end I was happy with the page - stunned by that great posca pen - amazed how easy it was to write with it on black gesso ( I can`t remember how many black pens I`ve damaged by writing on white gesso!)

The colours are this months combo for the colour challenge at ASOI ( a sprinkle of imagination) , using ink black, sand, vivid green, slate blue and pale grey.

Hope you like it!

Lena

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oo niice Lena. Black gesso is a brave choice when you've made a cool background but I think you pulled it off with the Posca pen on there.

    AntwortenLöschen