Sonntag, 31. Januar 2016

TWO for SDC no 229


This week Stampotique`s challenge is all about TWO .

My journal page is quit simlpe , I used the dog cube together with my chocolate stamps from Lora Bailora (dying for chocolate).

Maybe I chose these stamps because I really AM dying for chocolate right now - have you ever tried vegan chocolate? I promise - it is NO fun.

Tomorrow my 30 days vegan will be over... I believe that I will continue though... I feel FINE, FIT and... HAPPY!

I just have to find some nice chocolate to eat - I can NOT imagine a life without it!

Wishing you all a nice last day of January -16!

Lena


5 Kommentare:

  1. Love the two little dogs on your page...they are sitting there so sweet Thanks for joining us with the Stampotique challenge this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love these two dogs.
    Thank you for joining in at Stampotique this week.
    Carol x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great card Lena!
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Challenge this week :)

    xx Arwen

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Fabulous, lvoe those doggies and you did a great job with them. Thank you for joining the Stampotique DC

    AntwortenLöschen