Montag, 22. Februar 2010

Daft punk/ Steampunk for Gothic arches




The theme this week is "steampunk". A word I'd never heard before. Watching what other members had done, I came to the conclusion that it was something with metall and faces. So this is my contribution.
Now I know I should have built a body out of bodyparts and metall but now it is to late to change it.
I used stamps from tuscan rose, stampotique and fusion art. The nuts are made with the cuttlebug.
Hope you like it anyway...

9 Kommentare:

  1. Loved your arch this week! So many awesome things on it make it all fun.
    Gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful arch- with so many wonderful steampunk elements!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lena, you`re such a talented artist! Congrats on these awesome steampunk arch! It looks great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ohhh so many fun elements in this one!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is fantastic! I think you've done a perfect job. There really is no 'right' or 'wrong' with this style. Gorgeous artwork!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. So cool Lena so cool. It's a brilliant arch and I love all your little bits and pieces on it. Those nuts are perfect.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Your Steampunk arch is wonderful Lena, I think the hair is especially rockin and cool ;)
    oxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. That made me smile! I love his hair style! Great arch!

    AntwortenLöschen