Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2010

"heavenly creatures" for wednesdaystampers



This is my entry for wednesdaystampers theme "heavenly creatures".

... ever heard of Mamma Muh, the cow who doesn't accept to be ONLY a cow?
" I don't want to chew and stare all the time, only because I'm a cow", she says.

I always loved the stories, and the pictures in these childrenbooks are amazing.
So, for me , my heavenly creature this week is a cow dancing ballett - refusing to give up, always trying new things ( like biking, skating, swimming...),exploring, not accepting that there are things a cow normally doesn't do or like.

I made the background with stamps ( Kesi art, Laundry Line) , Neocolors and acrylics.
The wings for my heavenly creature were made with the cuttlebug (Tim Holtz' heart). The crown/hat/flower was pimped with some bling and the words down to the left is a rubb-on 100% fille = 100% girl.

Love my cow!

Lena

13 Kommentare:

  1. Holy Cow Lena ;)
    This creation is so playful and lovely, super background too!
    oxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my goodness, I just had a big laugh.
    What a wonderful card, you must have had a lot of fun while creating it.
    My compliments.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hahaha such a cute page!!! never heard of her, may be she's swedish ;) oui, il faut vivre pleinement, t'as raison :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ha ha that's too cool. wow you're on the ball today. You must have been in such a good mood in your basement creating this. Oh, did I say I love it?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That piece is very Beautiful!! How I want to be that cow :) Thanks for the inspiration !

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. How funny, thanks for the smile on my face.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You made my day - I started laughing and I´m still doing...

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. What a fun piece!!! I have never heard of that cow but she sounds like a fun character!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. It's a beautiful cow!
    Really heavenly!
    I like it very much.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Wow,this ist absolut georgus,i have a smile on my face,this is so cute and quekkly,fantastic artwork,i love it.

    Hugs Jeannette

    AntwortenLöschen