Montag, 27. Dezember 2010

The last pages for scrap à la fraise' "livre altere"

These are the very last pages made for scrap à la fraise' project "livre altere". I am very proud to present them - maybe I'm the only one who DID finish the book.



This page is totally inspired by Donna Downeys "inspiration wednesday". I love to check her site for new ideas. I used some real tags with texture to make the background. Great fun!
" There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in..."



This spread is made with a background à la Tam at Willowing ,where I joined a free workshop this autumn. A lot of colouring and a LOT OF "brayering"... can't understand how I could survive without a brayer before I started using it!
I tried the "drippage" with my glazes - maybe just a little bit too glossy... The text is made out of my sons keybord - he got a new one from Santa and I just could NOT throw it away.
" WELCOME 2011 "

So here I am welcoming year 2011, looking forward to a new project - another altered book.
Jaine will start the first of january and everybody can join us. Please check her blog for further information.
So, now I will finish the cover on my book. Any ideas out there?

Take care!

Lena

2 Kommentare:

  1. wow your pages are fantastic Lena...and congrats for making all the challenges!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow they're gorgeous but where did you find the last two prompts from?

    AntwortenLöschen