Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2010

"Snowflakes" for wednesdaystampers



The next parcel goes to Denmark. The christmas cards are painted with acrylics. The background is stamped with a stamp from Panduro aswell as the text " god jul" = " merry christmas". The stamps for the tags are from Stampotique and Crafty individuals.
I decorated the cards with some snowflakestickers and I hope that will be enough to join wednesdaystampers challenge "snowflakes".

Beautiful snowflakes outside aswell...

Lena

11 Kommentare:

  1. Wow this is beautiful.
    Fantastic work Lena. Love them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I adore your sparkly turquoise snowflakes...one of my favorite colors :)
    oxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous, love the colours, Lena!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lena, this is so very gorgeous! Someone in Denmark is very lucky to get it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love the snow flakes. The blue looks great with the brown. How did you do the bird ?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Well , dear kate, I used the leftovers from the diecuts, used them as a template and painted the bird with acrylics. Then I took the diecut, covered the bird with it and stamped the background. To make the silouette stand out more, I sew around with the machine... I love those colours together!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This looks great!

    Very merry Christmas dear Lena!
    xxx Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow,this snowflakes looks great, turcoise is my favorite color,i love them.

    very merry christmas dear lena:-)

    Hugs and smile Jeannette

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. the glitter snowflakes add the perfect sparkling touches

    AntwortenLöschen