Montag, 28. Januar 2013

Falling in love - again...!



A couple of weeks ago I saw this GORGEOUS mini book here on SODAlicious' blog.
SOOO in the age of 47 I fell in love AGAIN! Couldn't help myself, but had to order all these "weird" papers and as soon I got it , I built my own SODAlicious mini book. The problem now is - what do I do with it?

Too beautiful to write in and  I certainly can't glue anything in it either!!!

How come I love these "karta ewidencji, karta przychodow pracownika or kartoteka urlopow" ? I don't understand one single word, but I know I will love this book a long time...

Anybody out there understanding my condition?

I wish you all a beautiful monday evening!

Lena

1 Kommentar:

  1. Get out the ink, paints and sprays and do what you do best then you'll love it even more :)

    AntwortenLöschen