Montag, 21. Januar 2013

Weight Loss 2013



This is the start of my smash project life - weight loss 2013.

The very lovely and talented Janna Werner started a Flickr group for all of those who would like to join her in loosing weight and scrapping at the same time. I felt that that could be a good start of the new year, so here we go... Maybe it will keep me going instead of just giving up after a while... Anyway, this is my first weekly page - I do this smash/art journal style - the way I like it!

I used stamps from Christy Tomlinson, SODAlicious and Stampotique "(how the heck did I get this fat").

The journal card is from Fancy Pants.

The photos are from the walks I've made with my dear husband this week, finally some sunshine again and the snow is just sooo beautiful!

Have fun out there!

Lena

1 Kommentar:

  1. I'm glad you did it the way you want it to be. Beautiful pictures. It's looking good.

    AntwortenLöschen