Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013

Some embossing for the Artful times


Last autumn, I joined a group of women making calendars for 2013 at "the craft barn". This is my cover for my finished calendar.

I used 3 different embossing folders on my "frame, slide mounts & coin holder" from Sizzix. At the artful times, they ask for embossing folders this week, so this will be my entry to their challenge.

The background is a patterned paper from ILS, called POPS OF 09.
I used a stamp from Ali Edwards, thickers from American crafts and a Midway TIN PIN from October afternoon .

What about the hidden words behind the embossed "frames"? = my wishes for this year!

Wish you all a splendid 2013!!!

Lena


11 Kommentare:

  1. This is terrific.

    Can't imagine what your words are under the doors

    Love Chrissie xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your embossed calendar cover is so beautiful. I can see that you used several wonderful folders on this. I do wonder what those words are behind the embossed frames.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fab calendar love the colours and texture. Sandra X

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ein wunderschönes Cover, ich liebe alle Blautöne.
    LG Anja
    Danke für Deinen Besuch und lieben Kommentar:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I just love the freshness of your cover and your embossed frames :)
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Artful Times
    Von ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hello indeed and 2013 will be full of them I'm sure. What a gorgeous cover and the badge is cute :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Fantastic a great cover for the calendar.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow thats different! Love everything about it as its so clever and new. I like that round picture - thats so cute. Cxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love your cover Lena and those little embossed frames are such a wonderful idea! The calendar was great fun wasn't it? Hope to see you on their Alpha Challenge this year.
    Juliaxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. "Peace" is my most wished wish every year.
    Love this cover you have made. The colour is fabulous but what a wonderful idea you have come up with. Really thinking outside the box.
    Hugs, Neet (and thanks for joining us at Artful Times) x

    AntwortenLöschen