Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013

"time" ATC for the artful times


The artful times would like to see some ATC's , with the theme "time".

The background here is from a 9er sheet I made with wrapping papers and old book pages. I coloured it with acrylics and stamped swirls, text and that lovely mini face.
The time stamps are from an old serie of stamps called "about time". Purple rubber stamps - anybody else still has them in their stash?

"My" colours, yes I know.

I wish you all a great sunday afternoon. I will take a walk now - in the frosty rain falling on the cold snow. Ice, ice, ice, all over... I just need air.

Take care out there!

Lena

9 Kommentare:

  1. Hammer..diese Farben ... Wahnsinn!
    Hab eine schöne neue Woche!!!!

    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY
    MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Super super Lena ! love your serendipity style background :) great take on the time theme :)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times
    Von ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super ATC, love the colour combination.
    Yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great colours and images and I love how you brought all the elements together. Sorry, I have not seen that stamp set before, so cannot help you remember where it came from. Anne x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great interpretation of the time theme on your ATC, really different.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love those colours together, two that I often marry together. Great choice of images, I love the modernity of this act, so refreshing.
    Be careful on the ice!
    Hugs, Neet xx (thanks for joining us at Artful Times)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wonderful dog tooth check in the background. I can't decide if this lovely ATC has a retro or a modern feel but I love it all the same!
    Juliax

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. really fab colours. love your ATC. x

    AntwortenLöschen